Saturday 25 April 2020

It's second Ramadan.

Hello everyone!

So it's been 2 days of fasting in this Holy month. I felt grateful to celebrate Ramadan with my families. There are a few Ramadhan goals that I want to achieve such as start the 5 prayers, read Quran at least 1 page a day and be good to myself.

Actually, Ramadhan and Syawal is the happiest month for us Muslim. Coz I feel like we are connecting in this month. Connecting to our relatives and other people. But sadly, it's been 21 years I've been celebrating Ramadhan and Syawal without my mom ( Al-fatihah). I believe she is in better place now.

Sometime I feel sad and unuseful because I am not a good daughter to her. Allah is great because He hide all our bad deed. If everyone can see what He's been hiding, I'm sure everyone wouldn't want to come out of their house because of the shame.

That is why, I always want to improve myself especially during this Holy month. how about you? What are your goals? I hope you achieve you goals. Happy Fasting!

xoxo, ZS

No comments:

Post a Comment